Recoy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition. We help energy-intensive companies to save costs by purchasing energy at the right time, by making better use of the existing energy flexibility and by expanding it. As a result, variable-producing forms of energy such as wind and solar energy are better integrated into the energy system.
About the job
As a Sales Representative you will be the primary contact person for existing customers and responsible for developing new accounts. The key focus of your role will be on strengthening and extending long term business relationships and continuously staying on top of the market trends. You will have a key role to further develop the sales and to drive our future growth.
As a Sales Representative your main responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining excellent, sustainable relationships with customers.
- Identifying and analyzing new business opportunities
- Generating leads and creating sales pipelines
- Create successful business propositions together with product development to meet the needs of the market
- Utilizing a variety of sales techniques to close deals and negotiate contracts
- Providing accurate forecasts to the management team
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and competitive pricing
- Present a professional image of the company, creating and delivering presentations towards the customer
- Attending industry events
- Supporting a smooth transfer of projects from Sales to Development & Project Management.
We offer you a full-time job (0.8 to 1.0 FTE), working partly from home, and partly from our office. You would become part of a start-up adventure, and work with highly motivated, energetic, and experienced colleagues.
You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be highly organized, have a strong sales background and have a passion for the energy transition. Previous experience in the energy sector is highly desirable.
Your background would ideally cover:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business management, business administration, marketing, and sales, or in a technical field related to our products.
- Proven sales/business development experience (8+ yrs).
- Experience in the automotive/energy/smart charging or related industry
- Experience in selling software products is a strong bonus.
- You can process data and perform complex calculations at high speeds.
- Thorough understanding of renewable energy policy, incentives, and business models.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
The fast-paced start-up Recoy aims to accelerate the energy transition by providing smart solutions to integrate cheap, but highly variable solar and wind energy production into a stable energy system.
We have developed an optimization platform that allows flexible assets such as electrical buses, e-trucks, megawatt-scale electric boilers and large-scale batteries to be controlled in a smart way by reacting to fluctuations in the electricity prices and/or predictions of the production of solar and wind energy. This enables energy-intensive companies to save costs by using electricity when prices are low or even negative and by making better use of and expanding the existing energy flexibility. As a result, we help to keep the electricity grid in balance, reduce congestion on the electricity grid and support the successful integration of sustainable energy sources such as solar and wind energy.
We are currently operating and further developing our ‘Real-Time Optimization Platform’, a cloud-based solution that will be key in accomplishing our goals. It combines the variation in energy prices and production with the customers’ flexibility in energy storage and consumption. By using forecasting models and optimization techniques we can exercise optimal real-time control of flexible energy assets in combination with on-site solar panels and wind turbines.
Recoy recently formed a strategic partnership with Heliox, market leader in fast charging systems within public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment with a strong-focus on vehicle-to-grid technology. The partnerships gives Recoy access to a strong portfolio of DC charging infrastructure and stationary storage that we can optimise to unlock value for our customers and accelerate the energy transition.
Recoy has an informal culture where we solve tangible problems. We like to think out-of-the box and move fast and agile. We are a tight-knit team and believe collaboration is key to deliver the best result for our customers. You will be working in a small but growing team. This means that you will quickly learn about all aspects of Recoy, the energy domain and of course our customers. We value a good work-life balance, so we regularly work from home. Of course, we enjoy and value meeting each other regularly in our comfortable office in Halfweg (near Amsterdam) to meet-up, collaborate and share a good walk, lunch, or drinks.
If you are interested, than apply and send your CV (and motivation letter) to:
Robert Kleiburg, email@example.com
If you have questions? Please contact Robert Kleiburg tel. +31 6 53 396 950
Also, want to work at Recoy but in another position? Please check our career page www.recoy.com.